cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA Report some parts is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have encountered an issue regarding the EWA Report we have generated, upon comparing it to old EWA reports found out that some section of it is missing could you tell me if it is a normal thing? In addition, can you give us some recomendation about this type of issue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lebron,

Please check that Performance Monitor job is running perfectly in your Portal or R/3 system.

Check if you are able to see all the details in ST03 transaction

Because EWA is nothing but the data collected from your satellite system.

And performance monitor collects system generated data.

Hope it helps.

Let me know if this solves the query.

Cheers,Amber S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried looking in SDCCN? try running the refresh service definitions and maintenance package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here's the version of EP you've been asking for SAP J2EE Engine/7.00. What are the things need to be done and to check as well? Where this kind of error is coming what are possibilities of solving this issue?

Regards,

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

missing parts in EWA may have several reasons: Most of them are related to wrong or too old ST-SER package on SolMan compared with wrong or too new ST-PI and ST-A/PI on satellite system. For XI-systems there is a special note in OSS for incorrect EWAs (#957428). In what kind of system the data is missing?

Regards, Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the informative reply, Actually we are using Enterprise Portal here and were just wondering why the some parts of EWA report from the system is missing.

I hope i could hear from you again the earliest.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your EP version? Which sections of the EWA report is missing?

Cheers