Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Maintenance - Doubts in Task List Creation

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai,

This is the first time that I am doing some configuration regaring Plant Maintenance Module.

Scenario:

There is an equipment which has a Plan for maintenance. Support there are 8 maintenance activities which have to be carried for that equipment in an year. Each of this activity will be carried out in different periods. Some of them will have to be done once in a year. Some may be done once in 6 months.

But all the acitivities will not be carried out at the same time.

Can anyone tell me how this can done?. Should we create separate Task Lists for all the 8 activities and subseqently create a Maintenance Plan for each of them or Create one single Task List which has all the 8 activities by giving Operation nos. In th second case how to create Maintenance Plan for each of the individual Line item in a Task List and how can it be linked.

In the first case can a single Task list be incremented by a Group Counter which can have the individual operation so that a Maintenance Plan can be created for individual Task List incremented by a Group Counter.

In both the cases can someone give me the procedure.

Please throw some light on this subject.

Regards,

R. Vijayakumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

by seeing all the above discussions, u need to create one task list with different packages and diff Maintenance plans with diff start of cycles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijaykumar,

Jus follow the below steps..

Step-1

T-code IP11, Create maintenance Startegy with all required frequencies like 1, 2 3 4 u2026 12 months

Step-2

In T-Code IA01, On general header view screen .Enter the datas like Work center, usage, status. Select ur required Maintenance Strategy which u already created.

GO to operation tab , enter ur list of operations one by one (all 8 operations).

Select all operations and click Mntpack icon on bottom of screen , On package overview screen u can able to select different operation at different frequencies jus tick box and save

Step-3

In T-Code IP42, select the maint strategy which u have assigned already and fill required details and select Task list which u have created in previous step (link is available in bottom screen) & Save.

Step-4

In T-Code IP10, schedule the Maintenance Plan

Now you will get the Maintenance orders automaticaly based on package u defined and schedule date.

Revert back me in case if u have any doubt on this cycle. Else close this thread.

Regards,

Gunak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1.all you can mentione in one task list one counetre,

each operation assign to a package (create strategy as per your requirment) give hierarchy to the packages in strategy.

ann you can schdule this. (if the opeartions are coming on same date i.e operation 1(monthly) comes on 26.01.09 and second opeartion (6 month ) comes on 26.07.09. then only you can have the all opeartions in one routing.(for each plan will have start of cycle same for all packages)

if the dates differs ( monthly 26.1.09, 6 month will need on 31.07.09) then you cann ot have same plan.

you have to go with multipl counters ans assign withnew paln new start up date

-ashok