cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data from c projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My requirement is to fetch the data from 'c' projects to r/3, how to do this can any give me an overview..

Thanks and Regards,

Thirukumaran. R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumurugan,

You can transfer Project structure as well as the cost planning data into R/3 - PS through Multilevel accounting in cprojects. For more details, refer the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ppm450sp04/helpdata/en/43/054880bbe822f5e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

I guess, this will be more helpful to you. Appreciate with points if it is.

thanks and Regards

Vetrivelan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the employees who are in bench are maintaining in c projects i want to fetch those data's into r/3, how it is possible.,

Thanks for your useful replies Expecting the same.,.,

Thanks and Regards,

Thiru. R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiru,

The employee details you can done through HR integration with cproject. Please refer the following:

Set Up Integration of HR

Use

In this IMG activity, you integrate the HR application components from the ERP system with the business partners in cProjects. This means that the business partner master records with the BP role 'employee' are distributed in cProjects for your employees from the existing HR master data. This takes place from the ERP system via ALE.

Standard settings

Business partners are not integrated with the HR application components from the ERP system in the standard system. Therefore, HR master data is not distributed in cProjects. You create new business partner master records with the BP role 'employee' in the standard system for your employees.

Recommendation

When you have implemented the HR application components in the ERP system, we recommend that you integrate the business partners with the HR application components. In this case, you cannot create any business partner master records with the BP role 'employee' in cProjects.

Activities

To integrate the business partners with the HR application components:

1. Perform the activity.

The HR: Set Up Central Person screen appears.

2. Set the value X for the semantic abbreviation HRAC under the group name HRALX.

This field is empty in the cProjects standard system.

3. Choose Active Plan Version as the value for the semantic abbreviation PLOGI under the group name PLOGI.

4. Save the data.

5. Adjust the ALE distribution model of your HR system.

Appreciate with points. if it is useful.

Thanks and regards

Vetrivelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u be more specific, what type of data u wnat to fetch from cProjects to R/3?

thanks

amit