cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query of condition type EK02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a query of condition type EK02(Calculated costs), I find I cann't input the value manually,

so I think if it's value inherit from external activity. can anyone explain where EK02's value is from?

thanks in advance!

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check how the EK02 is configured in the pricing procedure. If it has an access sequence assigned to it, then the value comes from the condition records. Check if condition records are maintained for EK02 as per the key combination maintained in access sequence.

Check if EK02 is selected as manual condition type. Only then you will be able to enter that manually.

Also check if there is any Alt calc type maintained for EK02. If it is maintained, then thevalue of EK02 comes from the calculation formula that is mentioned in the Alt calc type routine.

Reagards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,I have checked in EK02 no access sequence exits and in pricing procedure the 'manual' indicator of EK02 is flaged.and the explaination of this 'mannual' indicator is as below

Conditions, that are given this indicator in the pricing procedure, are only included in determination (price determination, outputdetermination, batch determination) either if they are entered manually, for example, on the condition overview screen in Pricing or if they are _transferred from an external process, such as costing

the explaination mentioned that they are transfered from external process such as costing.

can anyone explain the detailed external process of costing?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zhang,

The following links might help you to understand the process:

[EK02|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=19984387&messageID=4163494]

Regards,

Abhee.

Answers (0)