cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time Customer report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know if there is a report to view the cusotmer address of one time customer that you enter in cash sales order?

Thanks,

Girish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Girish

Through TCode SQVI, you can table join VBPA and ADRC. Connect fields ADRNR and ADDRNUMBER and execute. You will get the desired result.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girish,

There are two things involved in to your query:

1. One time Customer (you can identify, based up on Account-Group)

2. Order Type: Cash Sales (Order Type: CS)

Based upon these two inputs, you need a report of One Time Customer - Name & Address.

--> One Time Customer can be identified and distinguised, based up on Account Group (CPD/ CPDA)

--> Order Type needs to be identified and distinguised, based uopon Document Type (as BV)

This will filter your Report as per your requirement:

view the cusotmer address of one time customer that you enter in cash sales order

Now, To fetch One Time Customer Detail:

Table: VBPA

The data is stored in the ADRC table, the same way it is stored for a regular customer. The difference is that instead of getting the ADRC-ADDRNUMBER from the KNA1 table you have to get it from the VBPA-ADRNR field, where the address number for that one time customer is stored.

Table: VBAK

Document Type (say, BV - Cash Sales) could be obtained from Field: AUART

Based upon these inputs, write your Custom-report

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not available as a standard but should be a very easy report to write.

With the Sales order number, get the value of field VBPA-ADRNR.

Now supply this value to field ADRC-ADDRNUMBER to get the required address fields from this central address table.

This is how we do it. I dont have access to a system now otherwise i could have given you the code for this.

Hope this helps.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In finance (FI) I remember some reports for declaration purposes to authorities that you can (eg: record of invoices,...). In SD I don't remember that it exists, but you can enhance reports like VA05. You have the data in the field VBPA-ADRNR, and with this value you can populate the data of address from table ADRC (vbpa-adrnr = adrc-addrnumber). To enhance VA05 you can see the SAP Note Number 350068 'Additionl fields in VA05:Customer material number as example'.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Dec 16, 2008 12:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any FI Reports in the Information system Click in the Colour Greeen Yellow Button 3rd after Excute Button There will be a Lists of Selection Feilds Select One time Customers.

And Execute the report

regards,

A S