Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message: please use a more meaningful subject in future

Hi all.

There is a custom dirver program which has a selection screen for sapscript.( Invoice layout)

Client wants this layout to be triggered from VF02.

I copy custome driver program to a different program ...only program name changes ...rest sapscript layout name everything is same .....then that driver program works fine.

I create a new program z_test_script ....and wirte subrouting form entry_menu in it and give these in V-tnapr for the message type in VF02. . In the subroutine I just use CAll transaction of the custom driver program skipping first screen.

when I use VF02... and without pressing enter billing document -> issue output to -> screen ........then sapscript prints fine .....

when I use VF02 press enter and then Header -> output then error in update task.......( BEcuase Call transaction is not allowed in update task)......

NOw I copy the whole program of orginal custom driver program in my Form entry menu . and when I use VF02 then sapscript is printed but all data is blank. when I debug then all the variables and internal tables has data in driver program but that data is not passed into sapscript ( I debugged SAPscript using SE71 uitilities activate debugger )..........

My concern is why if the same logic was copied in form entry_meny ( Everything same ) then balnk sapscript is printed.

Edited by: Matt on Dec 16, 2008 11:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use a more meaningful subject in future

Former Member
0 Kudos

check output type in VF02 and form entry and form name ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Form name routine name are correct .....SAPscript is printed and correct form entry and driver program is triggered.....but SAPscript is printed with all hardcoded text correctly but with all variables blank as values........