Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS - VL02N cannot Post Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannot PGI, system message, "deficit of stocks unrestricted"

My understanding, for AFS, when Outbound Delivery is created (SO and STO), stocks will be reserved for that Outbound Delivery. It's not possible to have deficit when doing PGI.

Please confirm what could be the cause why sudden, we don't have stocks for PGI.

Allocation Run & ATP should have reserved those stocks...

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Stock Position. Possibly the stock quantity in unrestrcted stock is lesser than required or the stock is reserved against some other Delivery for which PGI is pending, but delivery created with picking. I suppose it might be possible to check through T.Code: MD04.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No more available stocks in MMBE. but in MD04, it still shows C - stocks. How is this possible?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the MSSA and MSKA tables. These two inventory tables consist of Unrestricted and Restricted stocks of a material for a particular Plant and material against a sales order. When these two tables are "out of sync " for stock quantity the get the error mentioned by you.

Regards,

Shanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanu,

I'm not concerned of sales order stocks. My issue is unrestricted normal stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Deriada,

It's maybe the post goods issue date is wrong, e.g. you do ATP check and picking in March, and the PGI date you change to Feb. , unfortunatelly, the inventory is deficient in Feb. So the system will occur such error.

Best Regards,

Lee