Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list object on su24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to ask about object on su24

We can use su24 to find out what objects related to tcode, right?

but we have to filter proposal column to Yes, to know the exact objects used by that tcode right?

My question is why there is so many objects on 1 tcode but most of the object proposal set to NO

Can we use that object later (if needed) so abaper don't have to create new tcode

Thanks

Regards,

Della

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SU24 is to maintain Authorization object checks for a desired transaction, nothing to do with creating new transactions or not.

Read

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/52/671449439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

sorry, misstype

I mean "Can we use that object later (if needed) so abaper don't have to create new object?", not new tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I mean "Can we use that object later (if needed) so abaper don't have to create new object?", not new tcode

Do you mean, use these objects for additional authorization check in that transaction itself? If so, then YES. You can use these objects to enhance the authorization check on that transaction code without creating another Z object.

Regards,

Jazz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be used to reduce/increase authorization check for applications.

You can also refer the following document :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/EN/52/67147d439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

The default values and the check indicator of an authorization object are important for the Profile Generator. These values are only displayed for changing in the Profile Generator if you have set the check indicator to PP (check with default Yes).

If you have set authorization checks for your own applications, you need to enter the authorization objects which you have used into Transaction SU24 manually and also maintain the check indicators.

Regards,

Jazz