cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block vl01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know is it possible to block vl01n if the sales order delivery block is set? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The possible way to block delivery from being created is have a default Delivery Block at Sales order Level. This is possible through configuration setting at Sales order Type by maintining Delivery Block in T.Code: VOV8. It is also possible to apply Delivery Block at Schedule Line Level through T.Code: VOV6.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When the delivery block is there, system willnot anyway allow you to create delivery in VL01N.

Do you mean to ask that if delivery block is there, system should no allow VL01N to enter? Why do you want this kind of requirement? Unless you enter the sales order num, you will not know if it has a delivery block or not.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I would like not allow to enter vl01n if input the sales order number and it is delivery blocked.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I have understood your requirement correctly, you want to restrict accessing VL01N wherever the respective sale order is set for Delivery Block.

For information, system will allow you to create delivery in VL01N but will not allow to post the goods issue. Still if you want to control this, you can try with User-Exits in program MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Portfolio,

See after giving the input only system will know about sales order status,if you block the VL01N where you will give the sales order input.

This is not advaisable as per the standard process you will not get this requirement.

You objective is restrict delivery for the sales orders which are having delivery block.

Any how as per the standard system will going to restrict the delivery for the sales order, if there is delivery block in the sales order this enough for your requirement.

I didn't under stand why your insisting to not allow to enter vl01n

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I would not suggest to block VL01N totally when the sales order has a delivery block.

Coz unless you enter the salaes order in VL01N, you will not be able to know if it has a block or not. Also it is not a good option to totally block the transaction since the system will anyway not allow to create delivery if the order has a delivery block.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I should say, I can enter vl01n, but after input sales order and execute, if the sales order is set to delivery block, then the log will be appear, can further input the subsequence information, eg. picking quantity, post good issue. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved