Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update price on sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have this requirement as below:

Update price master data every half year, once the price is updated, all price on the sales order should be refreshed. Does SAP have standard function to update price on sales order? We don't want to refresh sales order one by one, after the price master is updated.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Yes you can update pricing on several sales orders, if needed. Go to transaction VA05 and list all sales orders needed to have pricing updated.

Select all orders to be updated and go to menu 'Edit > Mass change > New pricing'.

If there are orders already partially billed, the pricing is closed to update in the sales order. You can open pricing on item to be updated even in these cases.

You may need to change 'userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp' on MV45AFZZ include. The field tkomp-kaend_typ need to be cleared in order to permit the changes on pricing for partially billed items.

Regards,

Jason Melo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your support. I can update price for mass sales order in VA05, VA35 for Schedule agreement.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alex

If no subsequent document is generated for the line items, then you can proceed in line with what friend Hrishi has suggested. On the other hand, if any line item has subsequent document, then you cannot update pricing in sale order; but can be updated in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please tell me the procedure step-by-step to Delete the Header and Item Partners in the Cancellation Billing Type S2.

Babu Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with t-code MASS but you'll not have an option of Pricing Update over there, but I can suggest you one wayout in this situation as below:

- Go to MASS

- Select object type BUS2032

- Select Sales Order Header data

- Click on fields

- You will see Pricing Date field

- Select and execute

Logic behind this option is as below

- your old sales orders would have old pricing date on which old pricing records were existing.

- once you prices are updated half yearly and if you change the pricing date system will again look for the condition records and then it will update the prices as per new pricing date

I have not done this actually, but this may work because logic seems to be right.

Hrishi