SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM for posting amount to the Contract account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My Functional requirement states that post amount to the Contract Account as a Misc. Credit (which will debit the P&L).

Can any one suggest which function module can I use for this? If there is any other approach than please suggest.

Regards,

Pravesh Gupta

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard FM to post a contract account, we need to create a payment lot through the transaction FPB3. The payments will be posted in SAP using FPB3 transaction. FPB3 transaction expects a file in a specified format in order to post the payments.

We can execute this by doing the following steps:

1. Fill the structures BFKKZGR00 (header record structure (payment lot transfer)), BFKKZK (Header data (payment lot transfer)) and BFKKZP (Item (payment lot transfer)) with the required data.

2. Create a file for FPB3 transaction on the application server and transfer the data of above structures to this file.

3. Schedule the background job for posting of payments i.e. FPB3

4. CALL FUNCTION 'JOB_OPEN'.

5. Submit the program RFKKZE00 with the input parameters run ID, file path,background job name and job count.

6. CALL FUNCTION 'JOB_CLOSE'

7. Send error messages to spool if any.

Hope this helps your problem.

Regards,

Lavanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If what you need is a function module, you can use a BAPI, BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE, to create necessary documents. Please see documentation or ask if you need clarifications regarding this. Of course, you will have to integrate this into a program.

Hope this helps,

Bogdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try with this function modules :

FKK_DOC_CREATE.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar