cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Do we need to include condition types for excise,cess, VAT & CST in the pricing procedure for Export sale?

When I am trying to create ARE1 document with ref to excise invoice , getting message as " Enter a valid internal excise invoice number , there is no excise invoice witht this internal number".whereas I check the excise invoice number using t code J1I7.

Note: Since we didnt incorporated condtion types for excise in the pricing procedure for export sale, excise amount in excise invoice is coming zero.

Ple advice friends.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Check whether the following object number ranges are maintained for your export sales - you have to see whether your export sales is of Bond/ No bond/ LOU. Maintain seperate no range for that also.

the export process is VF01 then J1iin then j1ia101.

J_1IARE1 ARE1 Doc No object based on Series Group

J_1IARE3 ARE3 Doc No object based on Series Group

J_1IBOND Excise Bonding: Bond number object

J_1IEXCEXP Export excise invoice number range

J_1IEXCINV Excise invoice number

J_1IEXCLOC Local excise invoice numebr range

J_1IEXCTST Excise invoice with intervals

J_1IEXINEX Excise invoice number for export

J_1IINTNUM Internally document number to be generated

regards,

SUdhir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv

In export pricing procedure, you can have excise condition types as statistical but tax condition types are not required.

Coming to your issue, ensure that while giving excise invoice numbers, you input exactly with preceding zeros. For example, if your excise invoice number is 00073100, you have to maintain the preceding three zeros also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

1. Yes we need to include condition type for Excise and Cess and not for VAT and CST in pri pro

2. Create excise invoice thru J1IIN and you can see the excise invoice thru the same j1iin. you have to enter the excise invoice no + excise year and series Group.

3. when you create ARE1 enter the excise invoice no. See that it should be A11 create ARE-1, R09 outgoing excise invoice no (Enter proper Excise transaction type ).

Maintain different series group for exports in SPRO for exports

If export is under bond maintain bond in tcode: J1IBN01 - Create

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandip for your help.

DO we need to maintain separate sales order type, Delivery type and Billing Document type for Export sales?

In the case when I am using same document types for Export sale, Pricing data, I mean all condition types are not getting copied into invoice.

Please guide on this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please note that if you are using TAXINJ procedure. Then you have to maintain PR00 and UTXJ for export pricing procedure. In this case excise condition type is not required. But you have to maintain excise percentage in J1ID. While creating excise invoice (J1IIN) after selection the Utilization TAB.. You can select excise invoice type BOND/NO BOND/LOUT and click on calculate tax button. System will redetermine the excise values in excise invoice.

For TAXINN you have to maintain excise condition types as statistical.

Regarding maintaining different document type for export. It is not necessary to have different document type for export. You can have same as domestic. But you want differntiate domestic sale and export sale then you can have it. It again depends upon the requirement of the client.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks lot for reply.

However could you please explain how without maintaining condition types in the pricing procedure of Export sale we can get these condition types in the sales order and invoice.

Presently I am having PR00, JFRE & JINS conditon types in the procedure.ple provide design of this procedure.

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Edited by: shiv on Dec 16, 2008 10:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Yes we have to maintain different sales order type, delv type and billing type [to differentiate from domestic order], if it is only exports then no need to maintain separate

If possible maintain separate pricing procedure for export copy from sap standard pri proc: JINEXP so that there will be no problem when creating excise invoice.

Please try this hopefuly your problem gets resolved.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

i am asking about pricing procedure and you are explaining about tax determinaiton proceudre.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please confirm are you using TAXINN or TAXINJ tax procedure. So that I can clarify your doubt regarding how system will bring duty values in excise invoice without maintaining the excise condition types in Pricing Procedure.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

We are using Tax determination procedure as :TAXINN

I am sorry but I am really confuse about export sale, Humble request you to guide me.

As you know std pricing procedure for export sale is JINEXP.

This procedure is having only PR00, JFRE,JINS,JZBV. Shall we use this procedure for export sale.

If we use this then how excise duty would be calculated (since we don't have excise condition types in this procedure)

Do we create different sale,delivery and billing document type for factory and export sale?

please explain configurations including pricing procedure for export sale under bond.

Thanks in advance