cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workload Monitor no updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In tcode ST03N, expert mode and in instance I am not getting Days and in Week the last update is from 24/11/2008 to 30/11/2008. Could not find further updates in this workload monitor.

How to get the latest updates?

Hari Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Sorry for coming back after a long gap.

I have observed that Buffer statistics is not getting transfered to MONI. This is as per the comparison of Job Log Entries. So how to store this data into MONI (Or how to transfer Buffer statistics to MONI)

Hari Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

In SM37 RSCOLL00 is fine and in job details it is Clean_Plan:started by RSDBPREV

Clean_Plan:finished so there is no problem from background jobs. It is scheduled hourly.

Hari Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok hari,

if RSCOLL00 is not showing error and complete without error then you have to check system log and dumps ok and find if there .......what information you get there...ok

also check out batch job

SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_NONE_R3_STAT submited by DDIC user

also check out the program Program for Starting the DSR Statistics Collector

also check SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_DP....

if every thing is ok then check system trace is working through ST01 ...

if not then you have a problem related to data base .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I have checked the background jobs of the past during the period when workload monitor is showing the information. I have observed that RSCOLL00 is running hourly and as of today also it is running smoothly.

As per

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/c4/3a7ede505211d189550000e829fbbd/content.htm

ABAP Program (RSCOLL00) is same for the job name SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR does that mean the standard job which is running with user name DDIC is the same for ST03N.

Cross checking the past background jobs with the present I feel the problem is not with background jobs.

Can you please guide me solve this issue.

Hari Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Mohan,

program RSCOOL00 is running properly check it and assign it in batch job and check status. ok and also shedule RSDBPREV .

what about you server is it production

if yes then how many application server is there and how you do load blancing ,why i am asking these because all RFC are proper between these or not .

That will effect SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITER job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I did not find the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR to delete. When I am trying to run the job getting the error Program SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is invalid or does not exists.

Hari Mohan

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in SM37, use dates of the past and in the future like:

01.01.2000 to 31.12.2099

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

In ST22 no errors. In SM21 I found an error of failure to run programme RSBTCRTE, I think it for spool request for mail receipt, No errors observed in alert_SID.log.

Is there any other way to deal with.

Hari Mohan

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

delete this job and try re-creating it.

if it still fails, contact SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikunj,

In SM36 SAP Standard job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is not getting scheduled. It is giving an error.

Message is: error saving SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR to database

Hari Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give me detail error log.

Are you getting any abap dump in st22 ?

Regards,

Nikunj Thaker.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also check SM21.

you probably have a problem at DB level. If using ORacle, check alert_SID.log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check SAP Standard job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is scheduled or not in sm36.

Regards,

Nikunj Thaker.