cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in JCO Connection in RAR 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have maintained the JCO's in the webdynpro in the content administrator. We have created the Connector in RAR 5.3 giving the same JCO Details.

But we are clicking on the SAP Adapters it is appearing as INACTIVE and on clicking on INACTIVE buttion we are getting the below error message

"com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: DataNodeInfo(<unknown>): the controller has already been destroyed"

Does anybody encountered this problem? Please help us in solving this error.

Also is there something with the Report Name. We have just given it as "GRCCC123". Not sure whether this has any impact.

Thanks in Advance,

Ambarish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Have you selected correct jco destination? Have you selected the connection type "adaptive RFC" ?

Please check both and check test connection in RAR 5.3.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing, if you are using Risk Terminator and you have created RFC in backend system for type T, make sure that the program name used in RFC is identical as managemnt report name. If you are not using risk terminator then management report name really doesnt matter.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sabita,

I have checked and there i have selected as adaptive rfc .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select Connection type as "SAP JCO". Your problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Are you able to ping and test the JCos?

Also please note that your RFC destination and program id should not have any identical characters .

refer note 1145048 and follow the steps. only then the sap adaptor can be active( green).

Also in your connector in RAR, make sure you have specified your sapgateway, report name ( as specified in note) , and clicked outbound connection.?

let me know if this helped you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish

Does your issue is solved now? did you tried the steps?

0 Kudos

Hi,

We also get once a week the error message

"com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: DataNodeInfo(<unknown>): the controller has already been destroyed"

an every time a different SAP-Adapter is affected. It is not possible to activate the adapter again to get it green. The solution for us is to restart the Java Server. After the restart it is no problem to get all SAP-Adapters into a geen working mode.

I would be grateful for any other solution than restarting the Java Server. We use the supplied JCO-Connections from SAP and use u201CAdaptive RFCu201D.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically we activate adapter to register SAP server program and that is your Risk Terminator Application. So first you have to understand if you want to configure Risk Terminator or not. Certainly you would like to.

So follow a step by step note to configure your Risk Terminator. Checkout SAP Note no. Note 1145048

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amol,

Can you brief me about risk terminator program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please checkout tthe note mentioned above, just give it a read first. You can also checkout Access Controls 5.3 user guides, the concept is fully explained. In case you still have queries you are always welcome.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti