cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract mapping to Sale order issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when i creat sale order which copy from a contract,after copy i found this contract can still copy to others sale order,so i don't wanna this contract can copy to others if has been copid,what shall i do?

Thansk very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rex,

What do you mean by saying "after copy i found this contract can still copy to others sale order"?

If you have copied all the quantity for the first sales order, and if you want the system to not allow more sales orders being created than the contract quantity, you have to maintain "B" in the field Completion Rule, of the item category(in VOV7), and in copy controls you need to activate Update document flow in the copy controls from Contract to Sales order.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Vamsi

Thank you very much,the problem has been sloved as your suggestion.The error because of the user has copy one contract as privious which has error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Vamsi

Thanks for your aswer,the question like you describe_,but when i set "B" in field of Completion Rule, and create new contract for sale order,but the quantity can't copy to SO#, then i change value "C" of that field and have a new question :some parts quantity could copy to SO# some not .would you plese tell the reason for this?

thank you.

by the way do you mind tell me MSN of yours?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rex,

Pls check in the contract, the ordered quantity against the target quantity. If the ordered quantity is equal to the target quantity then, if you create one more SO, it will not be copied, as the target is reached.

We are not authorised to use MSN at office.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.