cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI Memory Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed SAP GUI 710 and only few users are facing a strange problem. Bottom and Top screen of SAP GUI turns to black color and user cannot find any buttons to hit.

Please advice if any one has faced the similar problem.

Thanks,

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are experiencing a similar issue with one of our clients. The user is running SAP GUI 710 Patch 10 with the 'enjoy' design on Windows 2000 SP4 and 1gb of desktop memory. When they launch their SAP GUI it will display a similar black shaded area where the menu bar is located preventing them from seeing any menus. The sapgui has been reinstalled several times but fails to resolve the issue. The saplogon pad is used to launch their sessions to the various instances and no rendering problems experienced there. If I turn off the 'enjoy' design the window is rendered properly, however this would not be a valid solution. The other puzzling aspect of this problem is that the user can shutdown and restart the desktop then restart the sapgui session and still experience the problem. So flushing the memory does not appear to help the situation. I wonder if you have had any further success in solving the problem your client experienced and could share the resolution. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

We dont use SAP "enjoy"...Our problem got rectified only after PC restart and to over this problem, I have rolled out SAP GUI 710 patch 12. since then we havn't got any other problems.

Regards,

Satish Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the active theme are? Are you trying use "enjoy" ?

Gui PL are? Usually after PC restarts this bug are go on ..

Regards.