cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO querry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i have a scenario a header material and all child items are subject to split valuation. each material has 9 valuation types. so even the stock of all bom items has 9 diffrent stock quantity because of 9 valuation type.

by sales order pricing group and order type the system determines which valuation type stock can be used.

In GATP for a sales order can it check open PO's open PR's unrestricted stock of required valuation type and arrive at the quantity to be procured and produced.

pls let me know ASAP.

thanks

vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay,

By default SAP GATP does not check for valuation type of components during GATP.

By default, SAP GATP does not use pricing group as a criteria during GATP check.

That is not to say that the functionality couldn't be simulated using some creative data management and then using Rules Based Availability check. I believe it is possible to achieve functionally the process you have described.

That being said, the design of this solution would not be trivial. I suggest that if you wish to pursue this business requirement, you hire yourself a good GATP consultant.

Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)