cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete the Delivery Qty from MD04 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In MD04 tranasaction system us showing there is 2 pcs of delivery and it is not showing from which delivery document. here the qty is struck because of system is showing this 2 pcs is schedule for delivery in MMBE.i have run the program SDRQCR21 but No use. it is not deleting and also it is not showing the delivery document from which the qty is struck.

Kindly help me

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash,

Hope, Information, in following Thread will be informative/ useful.

[MD04 - Delete Stock|]

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Other relevant Threads:

[MD04|]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

thanks for the Reply

But none of the Reply for my query is not a solution.

In MD04 I cannot see the delivery document for that 2 pcs.It is simply showing this is for delivery and the qty is 2 pcs. when you click on display or change it shows the error "Selected function cannot be used for the element".

I have tried going through the Material movements from MMBE and there is no Delivery documents which is Open for that Period.

Kindly let me know anu SAP Note or any other program which will help me to delete this 2 pcs from MD04

BR

Prakash

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to check notes 70408, which suggests to check the availability check field value at the material master MRP2 view.

Following are the details of the notes;

Summary

Symptom

No sales order number is displayed in the stock/requirements list (MD04) for a customer requirement.It is not possible to branch to the order and to display it.

This applies to all sales requirements.

Other terms

MD04, requirements list, stock list, sales order, sales order number, Customer requirements, MD05, e61111, MF320, delivery, quotation, contract, SD delivery plan, delivery plan distribution, LP-eDL

Reason and Prerequisites

If no number is displayed in the stock/requirements list for a customer requirement (3rd column of MD04 is empty), the reason is that "daily requirement (01)" (or weekly requirement) is entered in the material master in the "materials planning 2" view under availability check. The system sums up all sales orders for a material for one day (week) in this case.Since it can be many different sales orders, no number is displayed and it is not possible to branch to a certain sales order.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash

Some of the check points which you can do are

- Go to TCode VL21 and check whether for that material code, quantity 2 is flowing against any delivery reference. If it is flowing, you can conclude that the said delivery is created and saved without doing PGI. Once you go PGI, the stock in MD04 will get redcued

- For the schedule line category (TCode VOV6), ensure that the field "Req./Assembly" is ticked

- Though you have confirmed that you run the report SDRQCR21, ensure that after running this report, MD04 is refreshed after sometime.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

In MD04 tranasaction system us showing there is 2 pcs of delivery and it is not showing from which delivery document.

Sch line date & qtty in order will be transferred to requirement in MD04.

once you create delivery document for these sch.lines ,this line of req will be deleted from MD04.

this is only to pass the requirements to the production .

MD04 always with ref to Order, it is not with ref to delivery document.

if you want to remove this line.

Go to MD04, select the "Magnifying glass" - select change button,go to "reason for rejection" tab & put the rejection , save.

then this will not show in MD04.

any queries, plz post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MD04 screen is the dynamic stock/requirement list. Through this, you cannot delete the delivery. Through this transaction you can only view the stocks and requirements. Once you make the delivery and PGI, then it will remove from this screen.

Regards,

V. Suresh