cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exits or BADI's in the Message Steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a unique requirement where we want to trap any errors/warnings in the Message Steps which we see in the SXMB_MONI details like "Inbound Message", "Receiver Identification", "Interface Determination", "Receiver Grouping", etc. The idea is to write an entry into a Z table in the PI system so that we can run some Audit Reporting etc. The end users won't have access to the SXMB_MONI and RWB and we would just expose the Z table for them to get initial reports.

Are there any User Exits/BADI's in these steps? Since these are on the ABAP Stack, I was hoping to get some exits/BADI's or Enhancement Spots to accomplish this. When I debugged, the standard system was too complicated.

Anyone knows about some exits/BADI's please? Give me some pointers and I can pick it up from there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

Standard PI reports are pretty complex. I don't see a point in finding Exits.

if i understand your requirement then you want to create Audit Log where you can see errors happened at all steps in PI.

I suggest you to create FM to collect data from XI tables and expose that as a web service. User can log on to the application which can consume this service and you can display this in any format you like.

This can help you.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/909760cb-0ec8-2a10-4a96-ee8417ac...

Thanks

Gaurav