cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type Processing Status Incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am triggering a Form Output (Mail) from the Delivery in which the Mail is being Sent successfully along with the Attachment. However, when I go back to the Delivery and check the Output Type which is Processed, the status is showing in "RED" for the Output Type saying that the Output Type is Incorrectly Processed. I've reviewed the whole code I've written but not been able to figure out the Issue.

Your quick Answers would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any messages in the processing log of the output ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I do not see any messages in the Log. They just dont get populated in the Mail Q. I've checked in SOST as well as SCOT. I do not see any Requests for Send (Internet) in these Transactions.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This means, there is a problem in the output type setup. Make sure that the email address is maintained correctly.

regards,

Advait

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I've mentioned in my Query, the E-Mail Address is mantained correctly. Thats exactly the reason why I am getting an E-Mail of the PDF Output as an Attachment.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then see that when your program is exiting, the sy-subrc is 0. Because for the output to be successfully, the sy-subrc at the end of the program must be 0.

regards,

Advait

Answers (0)