cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message in Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying to create Contracts I am getting the error: Partner Release-Authd Purchasing Org. not found.

Where can I maintain the authorized purchase organization?

Also in Header - Basic data tab of the contract, is there a way to define defaut values for the fields like:

Currency

Responsible Purchase Org

Responsible Purchase group

Also the fields in Partner Overview like:

Vendor

Release-Authd Purchasing Org.

Goods Recipient

Only my business partner ID is defaulted automatically for the field Responsible Employee.

I have maintained values for the attributes Local currency, pur org and pur grp which is getting defaulted in shopping cart but not in contracts.

Please help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It got assinged, if the user creating the contract is a buyer.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey SRM Stranger,

Please make sure that Purchase Organization should be assigned to the user entering the transaction.

Best Regards,

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Stranger!

While trying to create Contracts I am getting the error: Partner Release-Authd Purchasing Org. not found.

Where can I maintain the authorized purchase organization?

This should be maintained in the Partner screen at header level for Local contracts or in the distribution screen if you are using a GOA

Also in Header - Basic data tab of the contract, is there a way to define defaut values for the fields like:

Currency

Responsible Purchase Org

Responsible Purchase group

Also the fields in Partner Overview like:

Vendor

Release-Authd Purchasing Org.

Goods Recipient

Only my business partner ID is defaulted automatically for the field Responsible Employee.

I have maintained values for the attributes Local currency, pur org and pur grp which is getting defaulted in shopping cart but not in contracts.

Which SRM release are you on? In SRM 6.0 this should be happening already.

Regards

Sumat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumat,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way to deault the value for Partner Release-Authd Purchasing Org? Is there any thing I am missing in the attributes?

In SAP library, it has been mentioned like some thing has to be set in the attributes.

Refer the section Header data - Partner Overview - Function in the link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/95/f6a93e08503614e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I am using SRM 4.0.

Please advise.

Thanks.