cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services Registry: How to delete a Service Definition from the Service Regi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have entered SR - Publish and published the same Web Service twice. I can see it 2 times in the SR.

How can I either delete a Service Definition from the Service Registry or rename it?

Tx.

twitter.com/soa8v

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friends

I am unable to see any servie at http://<host>:<port>/nwa/PublicationRestrictions.

I can see it in SR.

so now how to delete published service from sr.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please try the below procedure:

Procedure

1.To start the SAP NetWeaver Administrator, in a Web browser, enter the following address:

http:///nwa/PublicationRestrictions.

Editing Publication Restrictions

You can edit active and inactive publication restrictions. When you edit publication restrictions, their status remains unaffected.

1.From the Publication Restrictions List, choose a publication restriction.

The Scenario Details area opens and displays all the Web services in the publication restriction.

2.Choose Edit.

If you want to publish all available Web services to the SR,

choose Mark all services as publication relevant. All Web services,

whether they are added to a publication restriction or not, are published to the SR.

3.In the Scenario Details proceed as follows:

-- Remove Web services

Choose the service definition, and then choose Remove Service Definition.

To select multiple entries from the list, on your keyboard, press and hold the SHIFT or CTRL keys and then choose the relevant service definitions.

To select all entries in the table, choose , and then choose Select All.

-- Add Web Services

i.Choose Add Service Definition.

The Search tab opens.

ii. In the Value field, enter the name of the service definition, and then choose Go. You can use the wildcard search symbols (?) and (*).

The system lists all available service definitions which match your search criteria.

iii.From the search results, select the relevant service definitions. You can select multiple entries from the list.

iv.Choose Apply.

The system adds the service definitions you selected to the entries in the publication restriction.

4.To save your changes, choose Save.

Deactivating Publication Restrictions

1.From the list of publication restrictions, choose an entry, and then choose Deactivate.

The next time the background job runs, the system unpublishes the service definitions listed in the publication restriction.

If a service definition is listed in another publication restriction which is active, the system does not unpublish this service definition.

Activating Publication Restrictions

1.From the list of publication restrictions, choose an entry, and then choose Activate.

At the next scheduled task, the system publishes the service definitions listed in the publication restriction.

If a service definition was previously published to the Services Registry as part of another publication restriction,

the system does not publish it a second time.

Regards,

Yoganand.V