cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

In the normal world, who decides on the AAG on s.org2 of MM, is the SD, MM or FI?

regards

and some details on that would be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done this a couple of times in my current project. I got the requirement from the client like....they wanted to map the revenues of few specific material into separate GL accounts. This is purely an SD issue and is directly assigned to the SD queue.

I have created a new AAG in SPRO and in VKOA I made the new assignment for the combination of this new Material AAG and assigned new GL account(number provided by the client) to the account key ERL.

Changing the AAG for those material will be done by the client only in production server.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dlilp

The Account assignment grp (AAG) is configured as per the client business process.Say for example if you have trading goods then G/L accounts assignment will be different in the inventory posting and if it is for raw materials then the FI posting will be to different G/L account .Once the billing happens then the billing document will hit several G/L accounts like revenue account .discount account , freight account etc

In revenue account determination we will assign G/L accounts based on Account assignment grp of CMR and MMR , and the combination of Account assignment grp of CMR & MMR will change also.

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is purely business decision and the business involves people from FI, and sales. It is used to determine how a revenue should be captured in accounting for example miscellaneous chemicals sales etc.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Detail in the sense, what are the details required to design the BP for AAG to be configured