cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va01 to billing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am saving a sales order it gaving me messege oldest of open items over due and then i saved thre order .this order is related to service items and we dont have any delivery.so i clicked on billing in the sales order to go to billing and here i got the message like processing status as incorrect then i went to the log and seen the message like this 9638208732 000000 Document cannot be billed due to credit limit check.

earlier the customer has execced the credit limit then i went in to fd32 and there i increased the credit limit. in the sales order item schedule lines also i am seeing the confirmed quantity( it is a service item) so tell me where i did worng and i will correct it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02 and open your sales order.

In the overview screen in sales tab is there any billing block is put up or not.

Just remove that block and save the document.

Now try to create the billing document with reference to sales order it will happen.

If still gives the same mess. Then go to VKM3 and release your sales order.

Now create the billing document it will finally happen.

Regards

Raj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The message is that the overdure items have exceed the maximum number of days overdue limit

to correct this enter the payments and clear the old outstanding invocies by using t code f.28

hope this helps

thanks

akasha

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly , Check in OVA8 wheather you have checked oldest open items and open items field and wheather you have maintained Over Due field also .

Secondly check in FD32 wheather you have checked or maintained any data in Over due field

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Release the sales document using transaction code VKM1 and try.

Regards,