cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_REORG_SPOOL_TEMSE_CONSISTENC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yesterday a job called SAP_REORG_SPOOL_TEMSE_CONSISTENC tried to run on client 000 for a user that doesn't exist in that client. It was created by the DDIC user. I've searched everywhere and can't find any reference to information about this job. I have two questions:

1. Has anyone seen this job and if so, do you know whether or not it's necessary? We already have the SAP_REORG_SPOOL job that's been running for quite some time.

2. Why would the DDIC user suddenly create this job yesterday and is this something that would have to manually triggered by someone logging in as DDIC?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chanda,

I assume it's job SAP_SPOOL_CONSISTENCY_CHECK with report RSPO1043 from standard jobs note 16083. It should run daily but I don't know any situation it is created automatically.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am cancelling the job. When I did research on the program the job was executing, it showed it should've been created under a different job name anyway (SAP_REORG_PRN). The job was scheduled back in February and didn't actually kick off until December 14th and is scheduled as a monthly job. Seems something is a bit fishy about the way the job setup to begin with....Thanks for the input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

The job might be to check the TEMSE consistency which we usualy do through SP12.

This will be scheduled manualy by admins if you get long running dialog wp to produce the results of the TEMSE CONSISTENCY through SP12.

You said it was created by DDIC and the runtime was with some user who doesnot exists in client 000.

Have you checked the username with which the job is scheduled.

I guess somebody who knows the password of DDIC have logged in and scheduled the job with his/her name.

Regards,

Yoganand.V