cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture alert text messages defined in RWB to CCMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have configured for Alerts in RWB to capture Integration and Adapter Engine failure messages.

I am getting a detailed description of alert text in the alert inbox.

Example:Error found in MAPPING.EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE for the MAPPING Category in the Message ID XXXX for the Interface XXXX from the Sender Party XXXX.

Now my requirement is I need to capture the detailed text message in CCMS.

Note: I have added the rule CCMS_GET_MTE_BY_CLASS and specified R/3 system ID (SID) and MTEClass as SXI_RWBAlerts in RZ20.

I am getting only the Number of active alerts for the defined Alert Category and the number of alert rules created in RWB.

Number of active alerts 2

Assigned alert rule: 1 Alert for Application Category error

Assigned alert rule: 2 Alert rasied for all IE/AE failures

What is the method need to be assigned to capture the error text messages from RWB?

Please do the needful.

Regards

B.Dheepa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheepa,

you can forward the complete message from alert inbox directly by email with alert framework (see personalization menu in right upper corner on alert inbox page - you can forward every alert automatically with mail, fax or sms). You need to configure SCOT in your XI client and add email address to your user id in SU01.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thnaks for your reply.

But my requirement is I need to capture RWB alert information to CCMS and display it in Solution Manager.

So I need to capture the information from RWB->CCMS.

Regards

B.Dheepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheepa,

unfortunately that's not possible with SAP default. Then you need to build your own CCMS node and get informations from alert tables (you can check report RSALERTDISP to get the involved ABAP tables). I'm not sure if it makes sense because you have only limited text length for CCMS alerts and RWB alerts are mostly longer (with more information). Maybe another possibility is to create an analysis method and add it to your RWB node to start report RSALERTDISP when alert is clicked in SolMan. I cannot provide you detailed information about it because I have no experience yet, it's only to share my ideas...

Regards

Markus