cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to batch upload some data into SAP system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I'm a SAP key user in our company, I want to know how to batch upload master data into SAP system? What t-code we can use for batch input?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think at least there are four methods for batch input which you can use in SAP system:

• Standard mass change t-code: for example, MM17 for mass change of material master data, you can find the mass change t-code under the relevant function module;

• T-code SCAT, you can use to record and generate the simple batch input template, it's easy to use for key user;

• T-code LSMW, it's another transaction to generate batch input template, it's often used at the beginning of SAP rollout;

• ABAP program, of course, ABAP is a universal tool for everything, you can use ABAP to generate a batch input program to upload data into SAP system as well.

So you had better contact your SAP support department, help you to upload data!

Good luck

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tao for your quick answer,

Do you have some manuals about your mention? Please send a copy to me, thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albert:

I have replied your email and sent the copies to you, please check your mailbox, any further questions, please let me know!

Regards

Tao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

Please Goto transaction code SE38 and give RFBIDE00 program and click execute button.You can upload customer master data here.

Thanks!

Preethi.

Edited by: preethi R on Dec 15, 2008 2:59 PM