Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KP26 - Planned Activity value

mantas_andriekus
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Does anyone know where TX KP26 Planned Activity value is used? In what programs & the reason for the use? etc?

Thanks

Mantas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mantas_andriekus
Participant
0 Kudos

Let me clarify -

Once you are in change mode for the transaction you are presented with the periods that you've selected.

There you can enter the following:

- Planned Activity (activity quantity) [data element is LSTXX]

- Capacity

- Fixed Activity Price

- Variable Price

- Price Unit

- Equivalence Numbers

I know that the price is the price that will appear on planned / actual postings on the work order, however what I am interested in is the first of those fields - Planned Activity. Any info on that field would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mantas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mantas,

1. In KS01 cost center is created

2. In KL01 activity type is created

3. in KP26, activity type is assigned to cost center and activity price is maintained for cost center and activity type combination. Ativity price is nothing but cost per unit of time

4. This cost cnter and activity types are assigned in work center and resource

5. Using work center routing/master recipe are created. and time is maintained for each operation

6. when u create a production/process order, routing/recipe gets copied along with all details.

7. when u confirm the order with time taken, activity price multiplies with time for base qty and activity cost gets calculted and flows to the order.

8. when order settlement is done, header material manufaturing price gets caculated

i hope u r clear

sree

mantas_andriekus
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, but what is planned activity value used for and where exactly?

Thanks

Mantas

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur machining, machine set up or operation, inspection these are all activities. The planned price to per form this activity is planned price.

ex: 1hr maching is $10, 1hr set up is $5 , that cost we maintain in KP26 for activity and cost center comination

sree