cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required fields in NFe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning to all

someone could talk me through fields on which the register of Customer, Suppliers and Materials that were not normally required in the SAP and with the advent of Nota fiscal Eletronica came to be required? (eg field Bairro in master data for Customer)?

Advance grateful for any help / suggestion

Tetsuo

(*): Except the change in Domicilio Fiscal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henrique

agradeço a rapida resposta e postarei as proximas no novo forum.

sds

Tetsuo

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tetsuo,

that's a hard question, since the obligatoriness is set by SEFAZ, not SAP.

You'd need to check each field in SAP mapping to the SEFAZ layout and check on SEFAZ layout which are the required fields. The mapping is done on J_1B_NF_MAP_TO_XML function module on ERP.

However, maybe someone has already done this analysis and could share the work with you.

I'll ask for your thread to be moved to the recently created Portuguese NF-e forum.

I'm assuming you're brazilian from your .com.br e-mail address.

Please use this new forum instead for new NF-e & SPED related questions.

Best regards,

Henrique.

PS: after it's moved, you can reply just in portuguese.

Olá Tetsuo,

essa é uma pergunta complicada, já que a obrigatoriedade é definida pela SEFAZ , não pela SAP.

Você teria que verificar todos os campos no mapeamento do SAP para o layout da SEFAZ e verificar, no layout da SEFAZ, quais campos são obrigatórios. O mapping é feito na função J_1B_NF_MAP_TO_XML do ERP.

Contudo, talvez alguém já tenha feito essa análise e possa compartilhar com você.

Vou pedir para moverem seu tópico para o recém-criado fórum de NF-e em Português.

Estou assumindo que você é brasileiro por causa do seu email .com.br.

Por favor, use esse novo fórum para perguntas relacionadas a NF-e e SPED.

Abraços,

Henrique.

PS: depois que for movido, pode responder apenas em português.