cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting in same currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone help how to post travel expenses in the same currency. Currently in my system it is converting all currencies to INR and posting.

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil

See the Global Settings for you Trip Provision Variant. There are different options there.

Thanks

RWW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

I am facing the same problem, when ever I create new trip for advance or Expenses it is getting posted with INR only. I need the same to be posted with trip currency (like international trip place curr) as well as in INR also.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Raja,A

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define the currency in Define global settings. Based on the currency settings which you have maintained, the travel expenses will get posted.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define the currency in Define global settings. Based on the currency settings which you have maintained, the travel expenses will get posted.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Answers (0)