cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate - Condition Types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I want to apply some percentage discount(say cond. type used Zxxx) on the rebate relevant condition types(Zyyy).

This percentage will be automatically carried on the rebate relevant condition type.

One more thing..

In the rebate documents, we can see only rebate relevant condition types. so we need to make Zxxx as rebate relevant. If I make it as a rebate relevant, it will make me to settle. I don't want this settlement. It needs to be automatically calculated on Rebate relevant condition type and it needs to be displayed in the rebate documents(like rebate credit memo request)

How can I achiecve this?

Looking forward your valuable reply,

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh

As per your requirement say you have the pricing procedure ZRVAA01. with Sales area , Dupp and Cupp .Now maintain one more pricing procedure YRVAA01 with the same sales area and diff Dupp and same Cupp .Now assign that different Dupp to the Rebate relavant document types B1,B2. etc So when you settle the rebate agreement you will get a credit memo.so make sure that it comes with different pricing procedure which is YRVAA01.In that YRVAA01 pricing procedure , make sure you have maintained rebate condition types and a Zxxx condition type with a requirement that if a rebate agreement is settled then the Zxxx condition type should calculate based on the rebate value

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I have tried as you said. In this time also, the condition type is not even getting triggered in the rebate relevant documents.

If the condition is triggered, then we can see it in the Price Analysis..

but , in my case I am not able to see the non-rebate relevant condition type...

Kindly let me know if there is any other solution for this..

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh

Then the another alternative is assign a sub-routine to the discount condition type XXXX .As there is no standard sub-routine then integrate with the ABAP'er and give the inputs to the ABAP'er telling that for the XXXX condition type when the rebate amount is given then on that rebate amount X% of discount has to be given .

So maintain a separate conditon type in your pricing procedure and assign the new sub-routine that in rebates only this condition type should work .but in normal sales cycle it should not work

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

First of all, the condition type needs to be found in the Price Analysis.

If it is appeared, we can achieve whatever we want through coding..

In my case, I am not able to see the non rebate relevant condition types..

I checked for some other non rebate relevant condition types which can be found in the Price Analysis of Rebate relevant documents.. Even though I have maintained condition types for these non rebate relevant condition types, it is automatically getting removed...

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh

IF you give inputs and tell your requirement then it is possible to assign a sub-routine for that discount condition type.As the ABAP'er will write the program .to pull the data. and make it come in the rebate document type. This is possible only through the SUB-ROUTINES

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I have already checked with the ABAPer..

They can bring the data only when we could be able to see the Condition type in the Price Analysis..

Initially I thought to achieve it as you said, but we can pull the data only when the condition type found in Price Analysis..

Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I have already checked with the ABAPer..

They can bring the data only when we could be able to see the Condition type in the Price Analysis..

Initially I thought to achieve it as you said, but we can pull the data only when the condition type found in Price Analysis..

Thank you for your immediate replies....

Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh

First of all i appreciate your efforts But , It is possible to get the discount condition type for the rebate document. because when we get the tax condition type then there is no problem of getting the discount condition type on rebates .It is possible.

So my suggestion is to kindly integrate again with the ABAP'er and tell the rebate process and tell him how the rebate value is generated but also tell him about your requirement and tell him. that how the tax condition type is coming in the same way you should get the discount condition type.

NOTE :Kindly check the pricing procedure as all condition types get deactivated when you create credit memo for the rebates

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Only few condition types are not taking effect.

Some condition types even though it is displayed in the Price Analysis, It is saying that it is manually removed..

And tax MWST.. all the time I am able to see in all documents..

I think Tax determination is different one compared with other condition types..

I will check this again..

Thank you for your kind help..

Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make the other condition type as Statistical so it will not affect the settlement process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried as you said.

Even that time also, it is asking for the amount to be paid during settlement.

I don't want it to ask for this. Instead it needs to be automatically calculated on the rebate relevant condition type.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.