cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have different Print Programs for printing Cheques in Different Lang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peers,

I have requirement of Cheque printing in SPANISH Language.

We have been using Program RFFOUS_C (International Payment Medium - Check (with check management)) for printing Cheques in French & English.

This same print program does not work with the Spanish Script ZF110_ES_CHEQUE which is copy of French script.

I am wondering if we have to use a different Print Program (RFFOES_T) or is it the issue with the data & configuration.

Could you please clarify.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Its not always RFFOUS_C, the program is determined thru FBZP>Payment methods in country>Country you wish to choose-->program name in payment medium section.

Hope this helps you.

Rgds,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion!

The Print Program set in FBZP is RFFOUS_C for the country Mexico.

The Print program works well in Client DCO100 but the same printprogram when used in DCO101 doesn't work for the Mexico script.

The Mexico script is also a copy from client DCO 100 . In the this Mexico script I have changed the currency & Defined language as 'S' at some places .

The payments are processed but no Spool requests are generated.

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel - as per what you say I can say that there wouldn't have been any problem either with your script or with your drv prog. This might be some issue with the config which your functional consultants might help you or jus check out if there are any changes in the variant that you are using in the 101 client when compared to the 100 client. There might be some options where in the spool needn't be generated...

Rgds,

Narendra