Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro - Web service Model- nither output nor the errors

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am trying a WD application with Web Service model. It is a simple WS, created for GET_FLIGHT_LIST BAPI. When I tried with Adaptive Web Sevice Model I got File not found Exception. So I tried with the Web Sevice Model -- Deprecated.

when I am executing the WS in the application I am getting output nor the errors. But when I am executing this WS in the WS navigator, I am getting the output. I checked all the bindings and mappings. I invalidated all output nodes after execution. And I am passing all mandatory parameters.

Helpful answers will be awarded certainly.

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not solved in NWDS7.0 So I am trying in CE

Former Member
0 Kudos

write e.printstacktrace() in catch block of your execute method for the same webservice and check if u r gettnig any error log in defaulttrace

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The control is not going into catch block. I already traced that with MsgManager. execute() is run successfully without errors and exceptions but still I am not getting o/p. I am passing all the parameters. Using the same parameters I am getting output when I execute WS in WS navigator.

Please suggest me any helpful suggestions or alternatives. My basic requirement is to call the WS from a WD application.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva Rama Krushna,

Are you getting any exception on execution of model? did you print any message in the catch block?

If not, please try to print the exception message and exception cause. (ex.getCause).

If you are not getting any exception, try executing the webservice directly in webservice navigator and check whether result is coming or not.

Regards,

VJR.

Edited by: VJR on Dec 15, 2008 6:04 PM