cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number with UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am received (G.R inspection) 5 serial numbers(1,2,3,4,5) for Material:ZZZ.For example I am rejected 2 serial number (3,4),accpet 3 serial number(1,2,5).There is no problem during result recording and stock posting.But How can I give the UD? Because there is only one option--- accept or reject.

How to configure UD -- serial number wise?

Thanks and Regards,

Vairavan.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vairavan,

As per your requirement, Create a Serial no profile and assign it to the material master views-sales:general/plant and work scheduling.

Regards,

Srivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vairavan,

First you configure Code "P" as partially accepted,while as catalog is "3" in the Edit Catalog(T-Code:QS41). Assign this code to the selected sets for the particular plant in the Edit Selected sets(T-Code:QS51).

Then do the Usage decision as usual, system will ask the which serial no you want to accept or reject.

Regards,

Srivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srivas katta,

Sorry for the delayed reply.As per your instruction I am configured code 'P" in QS41 and assigned it in selected set QS51.But during UD system not showing any serial number wise.Kindly explain me any more config required.

Thanks and Regards,

Vairavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vairavan,

In your test case, While doing GRN, a individual line item should be entered for each serial number. Then a separte inspection lot will be created for each serial number. Then do the UD asusual.

Hope it will be clear now. Appreciate if it is useful.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivelan

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vairavan,

I think its not possible to give serial numberwise UD code as UD is for the lot. Only you can do is to assign the serial number to the block posting or scrap or returndelivery.

Regards

Gajesh