cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO Error due to Quality Reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Suppose there are 3 GRs of different date of same material. Out of which for 1st GRs quality Inspection has been done and rest 2 GRs are not. Account has received the 3 Bills from vendor for 3 GRs separatly.

when Account tries to Execute MIRO for 1st GRs for which quality Inspection has been done.

system is not allowing me to Post MIRO, Generating Error Message for quality reason.

Why system generating error while posting MIRO for quality Inspection clear for 1st GRs.

please help me...

manoj singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this problem was rising due to customise user exit, from stardard configuration we cannt control the creation of GR/Invoice this way.

hope it helps...

manoj singh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

The error in invoice might have come because the Usage decision might have been rejected first and then accepted. So please note that once system gives an error during invoice ,

The system does not automatically remove blocking reason ( I ),You must remove blocking reason ( I )at invoice verification or invoice release. To do this, set the indicator Release invoices automatically when releasing invoices.

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

When quality does inspection they have to give usage decision to the Inspection lot. If they give the Usage decision as rejected then MIRO will be blocked. Please check with the quality personnel whether the material has been rejected or not.

Please revert back with your finding

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh,

Out of 3 GRs, for 1 GRs quality inspection for result recording & UD has been done. now we have to pay for this bill, while processing the MIRO for this GRs Qty for which Quality has been cleared, system is not allowing me to post MIRO and it generating error with respet to Quality.

For rest 2 GRs, Quality clearance has not yet taken place. once Quality clearance for remaining GRs taken place, then bill will be cleared.

I am not able to understand whether Remaining GRs for which Quality clearance has not yet taken place is stoping me to clear the Bill for quality clear GRs.

plz help me.

manoj singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear manoj singh

As u have not given Usage decision for last to G.R. generated inspection lots

it is blocking for invoice verification; if u don't want this feature make a changes in QM control key

which u have maintained in the QM view

thanks

viany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Suppose there are 3 GRs ( 1000,2000,3000)of different date of same material. Out of which for 1st GRs (1000) quality Inspection has been done and rest 2 GRs (2000, 3000) are not done. Account has received the 3 Bills from vendor for 3 GRs separatly.

when Account tries to Execute MIRO for 1st GRs ( 1000) for which quality Inspection has been done.

system is not allowing me to Post MIRO, Generating Error Message for quality reason.

Why system generating error while posting MIRO for quality Inspection clear for 1st GRs.

please help me...

manoj singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Manoj,

What are the customization settings you have maintained.Is it the error msg. or warning msg. u are getting when u run miro transaction?

Because i have the same scenario in which my requirement is if i do migo of 100 & if i move only 50 from qlty. to unrestricted, then in this case the system should give error msg. while doing miro, but in our case system is not giving error msg.& we can release the document in MRBR.

Thanks in advance

Regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ramkumar,

Out of 3 GRs, for 1 GRs quality inspection for result recording & UD has been done. now we have to pay for this bill, while processing the MIRO for this GRs Qty for which Quality has been cleared, system is not allowing me to post MIRO and it generating error with respet to Quality.

For rest 2 GRs, Quality clearance has not yet taken place. once Quality clearance for remaining GRs taken place, then bill will be cleared.

I am not able to understand whether Remaining GRs for which Quality clearance has not yet taken place is stoping me to clear the Bill for quality clear GRs.

I am not finding any error from customization level...

plz help me.

manoj singh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please look into this,

If you set this indicator, the payment of the invoice is blocked with blocking reason I (I = Inspection), if you want to prevent automatic payment of the invoice from a QM standpoint.If this indicator is set, when the invoice is created, the system determines whether an inspection lot exists and if necessary, sets blocking reason I. This occurs in the following instances:

1) There is still no usage decision for the inspection lot

2) The inspection lot is rejected

The automatic payment program checks whether the blocking reason I still exists. The following scenarios can occur:

Invoice verification takes place with reference to the goods receipt.If there are several partial deliveries for an order item, the system checks for each GR item whether blocking reason I exists. This means that automatic payment of the invoice is only prevented for partial deliveries that do not fulfill requirements.

Invoice verification takes place without reference to the goods receipt.

If there are several partial deliveries for an order item, the system only checks with reference to the order item whether blocking reason I exists. This means that automatic payment of the invoice is prevented, if one or more GR items does not fulfill requirements.

The system does not automatically remove blocking reason I, if an acceptance decision is made for the inspection lot concerned. You must remove blocking reason I at invoice verification or invoice release. To do this, set the indicator Release invoices automatically when releasing invoices.

If you only want to pay invoices, when the quality management process has accepted goods or waived a goods receipt inspection, you must ensure that invoices are not entered before goods receipt. You do this by planning GR-based invoice verification for the relevant vendors.

Please revert with your feedback

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Suppose there are 3 GRs ( 1000,2000,3000)of different date of same material. Out of which for 1st GRs (1000) quality Inspection has been done and rest 2 GRs (2000, 3000) are not done. Account has received the 3 Bills from vendor for 3 GRs separatly.

when Account tries to Execute MIRO for 1st GRs ( 1000) for which quality Inspection has been done.

please help me...

manoj singh