cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration between Project Systems (PS) and customer service (CS).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Please suggest integration between Project Systems (PS) and customer service (CS).

Here the business process is we do machinery eructation or commissioning and we do provide the service warranty.

How I map this scenario in SAP through project systems. I need configuration and process also. ineed it urgently. please help me.

Regards,

Bha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhanu varma ,

you can create your service order in CS and assign that to your project and have revenues posted to WBS or your service orders .... and billing can be done using DIP profile for resource related billing for DMR and for capturing warranties you need maintain eqpt master record in CS and maintain master warranty and in IMG you have setting such that while creation of service notfication warranty check takes place.....

regards

pushpa

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

You can create different project or WBS element in same project for warranty.

Then create warranty order in IW31 and make account assignment to WBS element.

Confirm order in IW41 bu using work centre and activity type to post Labour Hours.

Or if there is any material damage then release PR and PO and get cost at that WBS element.

Once warranty period end settle this order to WBS element or you can use periodic also.

Regards

Abhinay Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i dont know about CS .

U can handle this senerio by taking service material ( catagaoy dian) in sales order and sale services.

Or u can use resource related billing also

U have to use dip profile for this .