cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to divided a subtotal with a Fixed Amount. How to defines this that the amount defined in condition record should be divided with the "From" Value in the Pricing Procedure

From Value 85.5

Record Value 1.08

85.5/ 1.08 =79.2

how to apply this formula using standard routines or procedures or how to add a divide sign in condition record

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you who have given a quick response to my Question but the Solution is not still workable beacuse if I use the H Calculation type it returns the Value like in case of the example 6.33 and there the amount which i require is 79.2 which is the resultant of the subtraction. Is there any way i could return 79.2 in the condition type direclt without first calculatin the percentage calculated amount and the subtract and pass the actual amount required that in 79.2 to a condition type

Edited by: Abaper Abaper on Dec 15, 2008 12:50 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Division is nothing but percentage in SAP.

Create a new condition type in V/06 with Condition Class and Calculation Type both as A and for the Plus/minus, maintain X.

Assign this condition type in your pricing procedure in such a way that the From-To step number against this condition type should be of your selling price.

Go to VK11, input the condition type and maintain the discount percent and save.

Now create a sale order and check the value.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of going into the percentage theory, you can:

1) Create a condition type (Calc type: Fixed amount)

2) Place this in your procedure and make it statistical.

3) maintain condition records for this type (say 1.08)

4) Now create another condition type that will be used to calculate the value of the division. Now you just have to create a user routine for the 'Calculation type' that would have the simple code that will divide komp-<subtotal field> with the condition type value.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be chieved bu using calculation type H in the condition type in V/06

Suppose 85.5 as told by you is the value of one condition type and 8% inclusive if you want to calculate

then have a condition type to calculate that 8% in the next step and give calculation type as H in V/06 for that condition type

Step 10 is 85.5

Step 20 is that 8% then in that condition type you have to give both from and to as 10

Now the nett value will be 85.5/1.08=79.16

Regards

Raja