cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value to IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Someone help me how to check the success of the IDOC to File Scenario.

Completed the Idoc to File Scenario successfully and activated the same.

Now I am trying to check if the Idoc is perfectly converted to file and shown in the Target Directory.

Help me to How to Enter the Values in Idoc and Check if the Idoc data is stored as file at target Directory.

Step by Step process of IDoc data entry and the check is mostly appriciated.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The idoc data must be corerct. Simplest option would be to send an existing idoc using we19 in sender SAP system. Check in we02 for its ssuccess there. Then sm58 should be empty.

Goto XI tcode sxmb_moni, and check that your message has successful status.

Then check RWb for file receiver channel status. Then check at receiver if file is created.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

As above said you have to use the WE19 tr code to create the Idoc and send to XI system.

In that tr. code you need to fill the control record fields like PORT, Partner NO., Partner type for the Receiver and Sender(r/3).

Then select the Standard outbound processing.

After doing this you use the Tr. code we02 to test the Idoc is send to the r/3 system.

YOu can check the same idoc in XI by using WE05 tr code.And in any case it not reached the Xi system then check the SM58 tr code for error information.

Also chekc the Queues in tr codes SMQ1 and SMq2.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

When I go to WE19 tr code,

Asking for Idoc Number to Type in and Enter the values.

Whne GIve some Idoc number says not Exits..

How to get Existing Idoc numbers for a specific Message Type.

Regards,

Venkat Ramana K

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check we02 with older dates and your message type to find the idoc.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

If you are having the Idoc number then enter the old date and execute it. It display the no. of Idoc numbers and select any Idoc.

Give the Basic Idoc type and click on F4 then it display simillar basic types and select the Idoc type and execute and then expand the segments and give the input values in the fields.

For example if you given the HRMD_A.HRMD_A06 then enter the HRMD_A* and click on F4 it displays some Basic Idocs. Like this select you Basic Idoc and execute the scenario.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i dont have Idocs for the Message type I am searching for "MATMAS05" in the specified dates.

Also cheched with all the dates and without dates.

What should we do now.

Regards,

Venkat.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Have a look at these blogs too

Thanks!

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can test sending an IDOC from TCODE - WE19

and then if eveyrthing is configured properly you should see the file in your folder

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

http://mypigenie.com XI/PI FAQ