cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO dynamic approver list Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where I have to repopulate the approver table in the n-step badi when the first level approver makes some changes to PO and hit the approver button.

For Ex: I create a PO of value 5001 USD, then I will have one level approver (A1). When the first level approver goes into approval transaction and makes changes to the value from 5001 USD to 30001 USD (which has 3 levels F1(1), A1(2), A2(3) ) and when he hits the approve button, I am populating the approver table with three new levels. But the PO is getting approved may be because he has hit the approved button. Is there any way to stop this and change the workflow approvers.

Thanks and Regards,

Asha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asha,

Are you using a standard workflow to do the same or a Z - workflow?

If it is a z- workflow, then you can alster the flow by adding a User Decision step for first level approval and on its approval you can take it for further approval process.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should implement the BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI and set the appropriate security level as a return parameter in the badi so that the workflow gets restarted and doesnot continue.

I hope it works.

Regards,

Vijay