cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-Activating Search Help In A Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to de-activate a Search Help for a paticular row for col 1 in a Table , i am able to do this by using the set attribute help method of the class if_wd_node_info but the search helps for all the rows of this column are getting deactivated as well.

Could someone please tell me how we can deactivate a search help for a paticular row only in webdynpro.

Type Of Value Help Used = Dictionary.

Thanks In Advance

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Madhu2004
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

This can be achieved in two ways:

1) Create two cell variants and embed them in the same column .put two inputs as cell editors and bind these two input fields to difernt fields in the node.now for one element you bind the seach help and for other one u deactivate that.now using the variant key at runtime for which row you want to deactivate the search help, activate that cell variant in that.

2) Create child node in the parent node of cardinality 0..n, put the filed u want to bind to the input field as attribut in that.now for the row you want to deativate the search help , get that element of the parent node and for that get the node info of the child node and for that you deactivate the search help..

first give try using first approach and it should work...

Regards,

Madhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

As Madhu suggested take cell variant concept i.e the solution to your issue.But you no need to take two cell varinants ,one is enough.Please look at the below thread where Thomas jung gave full solution to the same isssue.

I hope it will helpful to you.