cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company condition type IV01 values are not chargeable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding we have 2 condtion type for inter company billing one is PI02 and IV02(we also have PI01 and IV01 but our requirment is to use PI02 and IV02).

PI02 is used in end customer prIcing procedure and IV02 used in inter company billing pricing procedure.

PI02 used as stastical purpose and whatever value is maintained in PI02 its get copied to condition type IV02 which become internal charge for intercompany billing.

When i create a inter company billing document the condtion type IV02 copied the values of PI02.But it is not coming in the net value.

Kindly suggest

Regards,

SATYA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> As per my understanding we have 2 condtion type for inter company billing one is PI02 and IV02(we also have PI01 and IV01 but our requirment is to use PI02 and IV02).

>

> PI02 is used in end customer prIcing procedure and IV02 used in inter company billing pricing procedure.

>

> PI02 used as stastical purpose and whatever value is maintained in PI02 its get copied to condition type IV02 which become internal charge for intercompany billing.

>

> When i create a inter company billing document the condtion type IV02 copied the values of PI02.But it is not coming in the net value.

>

> Kindly suggest

>

> Regards,

> SATYA

Hi,

We need to maintain two pricing procedures RVAA01 & ICAA01. Pricing procedure RVAA01 represents condition type PR00 & any other discounts or surcharges that are meant for end customer.

We assign Pricing procedure RVAA01 to combination of Sales area (Of Ordering company code) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure of Sales document type.

This pricing Procedure (RVAA01) is determined both at Sales Order level & Billing processing for the end customer.

We maintain PR00 condition type to represent the ordering company codeu2019s price to the end customer.

Condition records for PR00 are maintained using organizational elements of Ordering company code, end customer & the Material.

Eg: Sales Org. of Ordering company code + End customer + Material.

We also need to maintain PI01 condition type to represent costs to Ordering company code (in other words revenue to supplying company code). It is statistical condition type & meant for information purpose only.

Condition records for PI01 are created with the following key combination:

Ordering sales Org + Supplying Plant + Material

Pricing Procedure ICAA01is determined at Intercompany billing processing level.

Pricing Procedure ICAA01 u2013 Pricing Procedure for Inter company billing is assigned to the combination of:

1) Sales Area (of supplying company code) + Document pricing Procedure of Billing document type IV + Customer Pricing Procedure of the Internal customer.

Pricing Procedure ICAA01 has condition type IV01 that represents revenues for Supplying company code in the intercompany billing.

PR00 condition type also appears in Intercompany billing document. It is for information purposes only and does not have bearing on the value of the document.

PI01 represented under pricing procedure RVAA01 is reference condition type for IV01 and the same is defined in the condition type IV01. Due to this these two condition types represent same value.

The condition type IV01 in intercompany billing document represents revenue to the Supplying Company. But its corresponding condition type PI01 in the billing document to the end customer is shown as a statistical item meant for information purposes.

Condition Type VPRS in the intercompany-billing document indicates cost to the supplying company code.

The use of two different condition types in Intercompany billing is necessary to ensure that data is transmitted correctly to the financial statement (Component CO-PA).

Best regards,

vennkataswamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx alot for your information.But our issue is when we raise a end customer invoice then my end customer account debited and inter co sales credited(selling co code) and when intercomapny billing generated then my internal customer debit and inter co sales credited (delivering co code).Which is totally fine but one entry should also passed from selling co code .i.e. interco sales debited and internal vendor credited.

How should i do it?

Please suggest

Regards,

SATYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear satya,

For you query, two options

1) Manual process

Create a vendor in ordering company code to represent supplying company. create a PO and vendor invoice ( no need of MIGO, because there is no goods movement in ordering company code).

2) Automatically via EDI

Refer this link for more information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4a/ac853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

offsetting entries of inter company business

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks alot for the link but still i am not able to hit the internal vendor account.Could you please share the confug material or your contact number?.

That will be great for me.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards,

SATYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think IV02 condition type is marked as statistical, check in intercompany pricing procedure.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked it statstical was not ticked aganist condition type IV02.Where else i can check could you tell me wat all setting need to be done in pricing procedure for intercompany condition type.

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are using IV02 condition type for intercompany price.

Condition type settings.

In IV02 condition type check reference condition type PI02 and application V.

control data select intercompany billing condition.

Intercompany pricing procedure

909 0 IV02 Inter-company % X 9 22 ERL

940 0 VPRS Internal price B 4

Standard pricing procedure

909 0 PI02 Inter-company % B 22 ERL

Goto intercompany invoice,Header details pricing data check whether intercompany pricing procedure is determining or not.

created condition record should be created for PI02 condition type.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx alot for your information now the system is considering IV02 value in the net value.As i am in a service industry so our requirement is instead of maintaining condition record can We maintain PI02 condition type as a manual condition type and the value of PI02 get copied in IV02.

I tried it making manual condition type but its value are not copied in IV02.

Plz suggest

Regards,

SATYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right, system will not copy (reference) values for manual entries.

It will be copied only when condition record is exists.

Regards,

Chandra