cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No function module has been generated , when transported to quality ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I created a zsmartform and transported to quality, but when i checked the function module of smartform in quality its saying ' No function module has been generated yet ' but the smartform is in active status . when i tried to activate it again the program jus running and not getting activated ?

Thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

I am not sure, If this would work . But, would like you to try the below solution can get back:

1. IN the Development Server, take the FM name...from SMARTFORMS tcode for a particular smartform...by entering the smartfom..then Environment-->Function Module Name.

2.Now, give the name in SE37 tcode and then in the Menu> Function Module> Release--> Release..

Now, after releasing it..check If the smartform is able to get activated in Quality Server.

Revert Back with the result.

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried, but the release option is grayed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to release it from the intial screen of the Function Builder i.e SE37..dont enter the FM in display mode..

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIshwa,

Iam Getting the following messge : ' You attempted to release a function module without having the appropriate authorization. Function modules can only be released by the person responsible for the function group.

Procedure

Get the person responsible for the function group to release the function module. To generate a list of function groups and the people responsible for them, choose Goto -> Function groups ->Find.

( i created this Function group )

thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

basis problem.

problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> problem solved.

Good. now please close this thread.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check If you did transport all the components of the smartform and print program like..smartstyles, z structures if used....

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

s i checked .

Former Member
0 Kudos

even for other forms we are getting the same error ?

thanks,

Siva