cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing date in accounting doc different with hardcopy inv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need your help which is my problem is the service order creation on 9/12/2008 and also generate billing and printed on the same day which is 9/12/2008. However when i look back in doc flow and find back the invoice the billing date shown 10/12/2008.

For info, the problem occure in all service invoice.

Concern:

How to check and that's any scheduler run to released this invoice to accounting.

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look into DBM order header tab field for billing date. System will normally pick the billing date from DBM order header.

Same time, this will work in concurrance with SD copy control configuration at VTFA transaction (sales document to billing document copy control).

You can check any data transfer routine exists or not. According to the routine code, billing date can be manupulated even though DBM order header have document date as billing date.

Regards,

Shabeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI, i'm using DBM to generate invoice from transactin code /dbm/order02. From this transaction code, call back the service order number and generate billing to get service invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you doing individual invoice or collective invoice using VF04 or background job?