cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Valuated GR for a valuated Stock Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am assigning material with AAC Q to an network activity.This material is having both quantity and value.I want to do GR for this material in such a way that only Material document should be generated at the time of Goods Receipt(i.e. No accounting document should be generated).For this the pre requiste is to check the non-valuated GR check box in the PO.But while doing this,I am getting the message

Valuated Individual stock only possible with Valuated GR.

Is there some option to meet my requirement?

Regards,

B PSingh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We created Non valuated materials corresponding to every valuated material for the second plant where qty tracking was required.

Regards,

B P Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems your project has got valuated project stock. You can check that in CJ20N, open project and refer "Control data" tab of project definition. Here if Valuated stock is selected, it applies for all material in project stock ie AAC Q. This indicator can only be set during project creation, it gets greyed out later.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

My requirement is to do non-valuated GR for a few materials only.So I cannot set non valuated project stock indicator in control data of Project Definition.Coz after doing this all GRs will become non valuated.

Any option to do this will be appreciated.

Regards,

B P Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please brief, what business advantage you are trying to derive by achieving this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi B PSingh,

create materials as non valuated for a paricular plant and do the procurement to that plant with valuated projects, then u can create material doc only in GR point.

Reg,

Sam Lesha...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

THe business scenario is 3rd party order.The goods are moving from vendor place to customer place directly.But the requirement is to track the goods movement.So we are planning to do virtual GR for this.Accounting document should not be generated.If we show the accounting document in the system at the time of GR,it generates tax liabilities,which is not acceptable.

Regards,

B P Singh