Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G.R INSPECTION LOT SHOULD NOT CREATE IF SORCE INSPECTION LOT IS ACCEPTED

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

For one material I have activated 01(G.R) 0101 (Source inspection). I don't want sytem to create inspection lot at the time of G.R for the material which are already inspected at the Source.

In Quality info record I have already ticked Source insp-No G.R but still system is creating inspection lot at the time of G.R for the material which are already cleared U.D in souce inspection.

Please give some ideas on the source inspection.

Thanks

Dhanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please activate 0130 in quality info record as well as in the material master. And create inspection plan based on the usage you have mentioned in the config

Regards

gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dhanu,

Please note the following

1) You have not rejected the UD of the source inspection. then a new inspection lot will ger created

2) If a status profile is stored in the quality info record for the supply relationship, a goods receipt inspection takes place instead of a source inspection.

3)try using 0130 inspection type.

Please revert back with your feedbacks

Regards

gajesh

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Using inspection type 0130 not allowing to create inspection lot for source inspection in t-code QI07

Please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanu,

If you do not want to trigger an inspection lot @ GR for a source Inspection lot then check the box (Source Insp. No Gr).

Ensure that the inspection type selected @ source inspection is activated in the Material Master Record for the chosen material in the Quality Management View.

To trigger the lot manually you need to have some open purchase orders for the material/plant/vendor. Go to transaction QI07 and give the material code, vendor, plant and opening period.

When you execute the transaction you would find open purchase orders for the given input data. Select the Purchase Order you wish to perform Source Iinspection and choose Create Inspection Lot.

This would trigger the lot and then it is QE01 & QA11

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

I am able to create the Source inspection lot but for the same material when doing G.R it should not create inspection lot. In Q-Info I have ticked Source insp-No GR but still system is geneating inspection lot on G.R

Please guide.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please maintain in configuration of control key for QM in Procurement.

GR Control / Batch - do not create new inspection lot.

if it is create new inspection lot then make sure that the batch number you give while source inspection and during GR are the same.

Please go thruough the following :

If there is an entry for the vendor batch field and the batch field in the goods receipt document, the system also checks whether the vendor batch is contained in the source inspection lot and if it is consistent.If you decide to create an inspection lot, this occurs under the following preconditions:

No batch was entered in the source inspection lot.A batch was entered in the source inspection lot that differs from the batch that was entered in the goods receipt document.The vendor batch is contained in the source inspection lot, but it differs from the vendor batch in the goods receipt document.

Please revert back with your finding

Regards

gajesh

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

I have not maintined Batch's for any thing here.