cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need XI certification information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to write the XI certification exam . Please let me know the criteria for this certification. i am from india.

Regards,

Naddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Bhavesh said you've to get an apporval letter from your employer and it costs 25000.

The other way is SAP conducts the SAP-Teched every year by September. You can ask your employer to nominate you for that and you can take the certification through that.

Rgds,

Jothivel.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naddy,

In India, one way to take XI certification would be to attend the SAP provided training for XI. I dont know the cost of training for the same, but I know that SAP allows you to take up one attempt for the XI certification after the training without extra costs.

If you want to take up the XI certification without any training by SAP, then you will have to provide a certificate from your employer that you have the requsite experience in XI and SAP.

Hope this helps,

Regards,.

Bhavesh

PS do award points for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

i didn't worked on any XI project.But i had training in XI.My employer can give experience certificate but not in XI experience.How should i go ahead?

Naddy.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naddy,

I am not sure as to what approval is required from your employer. But, the SAP teched is ognna be help this year n bangalore from 8 - 10 november. You can take the test then as suggested .

regards,

Bhavesh

PS Do award points for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Can you please let me know SAP training centres in INDIA.

I am looking for the Xi cetification.

Can you please let me know the books or any site where can i find all the materials for Xi exam.

My email id is chirag_gohil212yahoo.com

Thankx in advance,

Chirag

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naddy,

SAP offers 3 certifications related to XI:

NW-XI-AF (Adapter Framework)

NW-XI-CNT (XI Content)

NW-XI-CNT-IS (XI Content based on Industry Standards)

You find more info at the corresponding https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn?rid=/webcontent/uuid/c34cd7f0-0601-0010-fb84-e4c4cd97d6cf">icc [original link is broken] [original link is broken] from Christoph Claus about XI Content certification.

Hope this helps,

Claus