cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Initial configuration for SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all ,

In the netweaver administration portal we have a option for deploy and change .when we click on that we have some options for initial configuration.Now the doubt that i have is that we have installed netweaver java stack on a server .We have configured local sld on that .We want to connect to a seperate ECC 6.0 system.That system doesnt have a sld configured for it .So we want to bring that system into our sld.I have configured NWA_01 i.e .configuration for local sld and NWA_03 i.e. create a connection to the SLD and Setting required authorizations for SLD (CIM client settings) in netweaver administrator portal.Do i need to configure only these or anything else other than this .One more thing is that when i enter the netweaver administrator portal i am getting these error messages.

System Landscape Directory is not accessible

Only local system can be administered

Any pointers regarding this.Thanx in advance .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The java stack is installed as standalone or ABAP+Java?

You need to maintian SLD server details in RZ70 on ECC server and test if data is sent successfully. Check for RFCs SLD_UC/SLC_NUC in ECC.

Also, check if SLD server is running.

regards, Sean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sean,

I have installed only the java stack.I have maintained the details through rz 70 in backend system and also the rfc's sld_uc and sld_nuc also but the details are not getting updated in the sense that only system name is not getting updated in the sld .all the other fields are getting updated .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to check wheather you are maintining the system details in visual admintool service sld data supplier.

regards,

narsi.

Answers (0)