cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I created order of 100 quantity. In delivery i have splitted 100 order quantity into 30/70 due to bactch number. Issue is the second line item is not showing the item value [Net Value is Zero] in invoice. While at delivery, no error message is coming and i can save it.

In invoice the first line item has the net value but in second line item the net value is zero.

Could anyone tell me the reason, or where to check in the customization, if any i have missed

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLOSE THIS THREAD, ISSUE NOT RESOLVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to VOV7 and give billing relevance order related billing.

After doing this check out all the price of material whether it is coming correctly or not.

Retain your previous setting then go VTFL and select your delivery and billing document type.

Just put pricing type G and save the setting.

If there is no freight in your delivery then you can use pricing type D.

Now check out whether pricing is carried out properly or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check in VOV7 if your item catg in VA02 is relevant for billing.

Also in VTFA, item level pricing type should be H.

Try that & check if you still get the same error.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

plz check the reqt 2(item with pricing) is there or not for PR00 condition type, and for net value step check weather the subtotal 2 and Alt calc type 2 is assigned or not in your pricing procedure

I think for PR00 the reqt is not fullfilled . plz check and let me know

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check what item categories are you getting for the 2 lines in your delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

reason for this second line with zero quantity is 'batch item also copied to the billing item';

one can control this in copy control (VTLF) delivery to billing --> ex: LF --> F2 : item category TAN --> billing quantity indicator 'G' Cumulative batch quantity minus invoice quantity or 'H' cumulative batch quantity'

you can select whether you want this batch item to copied to billing or not with above settings.

Mahesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Ensure that in VK12, the validity dates are well within the billing date. This could be one of the problems. Also if item category is different for those two line items, then you also need to check in IMG

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

1. Validity Date is within the billing date.

2. Item category is same. Item category is Tan in delivery

3. Billing quantity of second line item is appearing but the net value or price is not calculating

Issue is in second line item Net value is not appearing in invoice.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick