cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Tax Code after Creation of Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using TAXINN Procedure,I have maintained condition records and given the correct tax codes in them for Basic Excise Duty,Secondary Cess and Higher Secondary Cess on the table 357,however after checking the accounting document which is created post creation of excise invoice the wrong tax codes are getting picked up however when i create my commercial invoice and check the tax codes the correct tax codes are coming,please advice what needs to be done to rectify this error.

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using TAXINN procedure, check apart from VK11 check you have maintained TAX CODE for excise condition types. Example FTXP or VK19 (using application as TX). Also check whether you are using UTXJ condition type. If you are using UTXJ condition type then please remove it.

For TAXINN you need not have UTXJ condition type.

Regards

MBS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Kindly go to VKOA and check the tax related GL account against the Account key used in Pricing procedure and then go to OB40 and check what you have maintained against the account key - Tax code combination. some time by mistake we wrongly assign the gl accounts.

regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Dec 16, 2008 11:02 AM