Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital signature..

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to All

Could any body tell me What is the digital signature concept in sap. actulay i want to print digital signature on Cheque Sapscript form.Please guide me how to create the digital signature and how to attached it in script form or smart form.

Thanks in Advanced

Somnath k.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)The required settings are made under Document Management >> Approval >> Define Signature Strategy

2)Also the required settings are made under Document Management >> Control data >> Define document type (DC10)>> Define document status. (You can select any status for which you want digital signature for approval)

Assign a signature strategy to the document status( as per step 1).

Save the changes.

Create DIR

Once the Document is reached to that particular status it will ask for digital signature.

Choose Digital signature (Double click on Enter key).

The Digital Signature dialog box appears. Enter your comment in the text field. Select the individual signature strategy is assigned to you DIR. Put the login id and password.Thus the Digital signature process has been completed.

If you want to see the digital signature for your Document. Goto DIR and use menu 'Environment' >> 'Digital Signature'. You will find all the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same kind of issue. Assigning digital signature to SAPscript. I got the steps in SPRO. But few things i didnt get.

1. "Create DIR" I didnt understand this concept of creating DIR. What is DIR and where whould i create this?

2. What is the document status here. When the document reaches such status , it will ask for siggnature. But i dont understand what should be the status and document type also. Can any anybody help in detailed but not just giving the SPRO steps.

Thanks,

Subhash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the link below

[Link1|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/42/dcff348d23162fe10000000a1553f7/content.htm]

[Link2|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/9c/edb776b1bcb047a63d5bbc15e6d2b1/content.htm]

Hope this link is helpfull

Regards,

Rajani